OUR MISSION at Reborn Warrior is to strengthen post 9/11 military service members, first responders, and their families. We offer prayer, programs, and partnerships to help our heroes reconnect with their purpose in life, experience peace in their homes, and find hope for their future.
Reborn Warrior was founded by Scott and Heidi Cunningham. They have made it their mission to serve those who serve others. Scott is a retired disabled veteran who proudly served in the U.S. Air Force. The Cunningham’s have a deep love for God and Country, and appreciate the great sacrifice made by our frontline defenders and their families. As an infant, Scott was orphaned and adopted into a loving family, but sadly, experienced loss and instability at the age of 12 when his adopted father passed away and his mother became a widow. Through faith in God, they faced life’s journey and hardships together and found peace and healing. Scott’s personal faith story, along with his desire to see families restored and made whole, is at the heart of Reborn Warrior.
- Personally selected to serve dinner to U.S. President George W. Bush and the Homeland Security team, including Security Secretary, Michael Chertoff (Sept. 2005).
- Serving the U.S. Air Force Academy, U.S. Olympic Center (Olympians and staff), ministries, churches, high-ranked officials, celebrities, Colorado business leaders and residents.
- Superintendent of the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs CO
- Materials Systems Commander, Wright Patterson AFB, OH
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff, Washington DC
- Systems Commander, Andrews AFB, MD
- Pentagon, U.S.A.F. Executive Dining Room, Washington DC.
- Chief Purchasing Agent, Hanscom AFB, MA.
- U.S. Air Force Specialized Training, Washington DC
- Culinary Institute of America – Hyde Park, NY
- Certified Estate Manager, Starkey International School for Household Mgmt. – Denver, CO
- Hospitality and Service Trainer for service teams in business and in-house vendors and staff. Also, trains volunteer teams in the “Art of Service”.
- Household Manager and Personal/Family Assistant for numerous high profile leaders. Assisted with families and managed homes, properties, events, guests, vendors and staff.
- Guest Coordinator and Hospitality Room Manager for several churches and ministries, establishing protocol standards, as well as, hospitality, food, and logistics.
- Managed private events and political fundraisers; most notable for TX Governor Rick Perry and Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker (sister of the late Susan G. Koman) for cancer research.
- Cunningham’s Market & Catering, Co-Owner. Administrative assistance with managing three award-winning gourmet deli markets, a restaurant, and successful catering business in Colorado Springs, CO, serving fine foods to thousands of happy customers.
- Focus on the Family, Administrative Executive Wing – Colorado Springs, CO
- U.S. Department of Interior, Administration – Washington DC
- U.S. Geological Survey, Assistant to the Director – Reston, VA
- U.S. Air Force, Cost Analysis Admin. – Hanscom AFB, MA
- Certified Household Manager
- Affiliate Broker, Accelerate Realty Group, Franklin TN
Rachael is skilled in IT, Business, and Management. Rachael has her bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, with a focus in Systems and Operations. She also has her MBA, which gives her an understanding of sound business practices and effective leadership. Rachael is driven by her desire to help hurting people and loves the opportunity to serve those who have sacrificed for our country. Her unique gifting for business strategy, creative solutions, and heart of compassion makes Rachael a rare treasure.
- 30+ years experience in Executive Estate Management, Washington DC
- Former Estate Manager for the Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force, and numerous General Officers.