OUR MISSION at Reborn Warrior is to strengthen post 9/11 military service members, first responders, and their families. We offer prayer, programs, and partnerships to help our heroes reconnect with their purpose in life, experience peace in their homes, and find hope for their future.
Reborn Warrior is an initiative of All True Ministries, a 501(c)(3). Our vision at Reborn Warrior is to see courageous men and women who selflessly serve our country gain renewed strength in their passion and purpose for life after they return from the line of duty. Our goal is to see frontline families restored, turning wounded warriors into Reborn Warriors.
We are dedicated to strengthening service members and their families through our own Service Force Academy. Attendees can learn valuable trade skills, as well as, essential life and spiritual principles.
Reborn Warrior was founded by Scott and Heidi Cunningham. They have made it their mission to serve those who serve others. Scott is a retired disabled veteran who proudly served in the U.S. Air Force. The Cunningham’s have a deep love for God and Country, and appreciate the great sacrifice made by our frontline defenders and their families. As an infant, Scott was orphaned and adopted into a loving family, but sadly, experienced loss and instability at the age of 12 when his adopted father passed away and his mother became a widow. Through faith in God, they faced life’s journey and hardships together and found peace and healing. Scott’s personal faith story, along with his desire to see families restored and made whole, is at the heart of Reborn Warrior.
Scott Cunningham, U.S. Air Force Retired
Founder and Lead Consultant
Scott is a visionary and seasoned entrepreneur and has spent his distinguished 35 year career in the Hospitality/Service Industry, including:
Reborn Warrior, Founder/President – Reborn Warrior is an initiative of All True Ministries, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, created to strengthen and bring healing and restoration to post 9/11 military families, as well as, fire, police, and rescue.
Cunningham’s Market and Catering, Founder/Proprietor – Owner of three award-winning gourmet deli markets, restaurant, and catering business in Colorado Springs, CO, serving fine foods to thousands of happy customers over 11 years.
- Personally selected to serve dinner to U.S. President George W. Bush and the Homeland Security team, including Security Secretary, Michael Chertoff (Sept. 2005).
- Serving the U.S. Air Force Academy, U.S. Olympic Center (Olympians and staff), ministries, churches, high-ranked officials, celebrities, Colorado business leaders and residents.
U.S. Air Force Executive Chef and Senior Estate Manager for various high ranking Military Officials; managing their culinary needs for home and events, along with managing their estates and properties. Military Officials and Residences include serving:
- Superintendent of the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs CO
- Materials Systems Commander, Wright Patterson AFB, OH
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff, Washington DC
- Systems Commander, Andrews AFB, MD
- Pentagon, U.S.A.F. Executive Dining Room, Washington DC.
- Chief Purchasing Agent, Hanscom AFB, MA.
- U.S. Air Force Specialized Training, Washington DC
- Culinary Institute of America – Hyde Park, NY
- Certified Estate Manager, Starkey International School for Household Mgmt. – Denver, CO
Scott is married 34 years to Heidi Cunningham and they have two daughters, Meghan and Rachael.
Co-Founder and Teacher
Heidi has a true service heart. It is part of her DNA! She has spent the last 35 years honing her hospitality and service skills and teaches, “The Art of Service”. Her life purpose is to mentor women in creating a life of peace and love. Heidi enjoys building relationships, bringing out the best in each person, and seeing lives changed for the better. She has a beautiful spirit that allows her to quickly engage all parties and earn their trust. She believes that each person has been uniquely created by God for a special purpose. Her goal is to help them find that purpose and live it out.
The Estate Keeper, Co-Founder – The Estate Keeper is a 5-star household management and executive relocation company, created to help families settle quickly and bring order and peace to their home environments.
Affiliate Broker, Accelerate Realty Group, Franklin TN. The Estate Keeper is a preferred referral partner with Accelerate Realty Group.
- Hospitality and Service Trainer for service teams in business and in-house vendors and staff. Also, trains volunteer teams in the “Art of Service”.
- Household Manager and Personal/Family Assistant for numerous high profile leaders. Assisted with families and managed homes, properties, events, guests, vendors and staff.
- Guest Coordinator and Hospitality Room Manager for several churches and ministries, establishing protocol standards, as well as, hospitality, food, and logistics.
- Managed private events and political fundraisers; most notable for TX Governor Rick Perry and Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker (sister of the late Susan G. Koman) for cancer research.
- Cunningham’s Market & Catering, Co-Owner. Administrative assistance with managing three award-winning gourmet deli markets, a restaurant, and successful catering business in Colorado Springs, CO, serving fine foods to thousands of happy customers.
- Focus on the Family, Administrative Executive Wing – Colorado Springs, CO
- U.S. Department of Interior, Administration – Washington DC
- U.S. Geological Survey, Assistant to the Director – Reston, VA
- U.S. Air Force, Cost Analysis Admin. – Hanscom AFB, MA
- Certified Household Manager
Starkey International School of Household Management, Denver, CO
- Affiliate Broker, Accelerate Realty Group, Franklin TN
Heidi is married 34 years to Scott Cunningham and they have two beautiful daughters, Meg (and her husband, Manuel) and Rachael.
Meg Cunningham-Urbina, M.S., M.Div.
Life Coaching / Counseling
Meg is a skilled and trained professional who has a heart set on helping those who are hurting. She knows first-hand the pain associated with transition; leaving friends, family, school, sports teams, etc., and starting over. During childhood, she moved 10 times as her father served in the US Air Force. She has a unique sensitivity and gifting to help family’s transition from the past into their present environment… helping them to quickly engage and find their place!
Education: B.A. Christian Education, Biola University, La Mirada CA MS. Holistic Child Development, Lee University, Cleveland TN M.Div. Pastoral Counseling, Liberty University, Lynchburg VA
Rachael Cunningham, MBA
IT Specialist & Operations
Rachael is skilled in IT, Business, and Management. Rachael has her bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, with a focus in Systems and Operations. She also has her MBA, which gives her an understanding of sound business practices and effective leadership. Rachael is driven by her desire to help hurting people and loves the opportunity to serve those who have sacrificed for our country. Her unique gifting for business strategy, creative solutions, and heart of compassion makes Rachael a rare treasure.
Manuel Urbina, M.A.
Manuel is a man of character, integrity, and hard work. We are honored to have him on our team to help us reach more people through Spanish translation. Manuel also has a Business Computer Information Systems degree, a certified math teacher, and highly skilled in wood work and maintenance.
Robert Lewis, Retired Chief Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force / Real Estate Agent (NC & VA)
Reborn Warrior is honored to have Bob Lewis on our team. He brings with him 28 years of excellent service to our country, serving our nation’s top Generals and military leaders in the Washington DC area. Bob specializes in big-picture thinking, coordinating VIP events for good causes, and hosting leaders from all over the world. At the same time, he cares about the small details because they matter. He excels in strategy, communication, and hospitality, which has served him well. As a Consultant for Reborn Warrior, Bob offers his sound wisdom and guidance.
- 30+ years experience in Executive Estate Management, Washington DC
- Former Estate Manager for the Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force, and numerous General Officers.